On Water On Water

LOL!

50 Cent: ATII80D 02 50 Cent: ATII80D 02

i hate fifty cent

and i knew he was gay!

The Accident Chain. The Accident Chain.

It's an awsome movie with and awsome song!

can you tell me the name of the song please?
and i love the movie stick figures are the best and i use them all the time

5/5!you deserve it!

TooF War - Investigation TooF War - Investigation

wow..your so wrong you guys only won the battle...

but not the war.

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

lol

i don't like eminem but i like this song!this thing was so funny and i hate the star-cinathing but he probly made that because you guys bombed on him in ALL NG FADS DIE but in other cases if you killed me in AFD i would be honoured

sencerily linksman11

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

lol,this series should have a page in the series.

This series Should have it's Own series page!I've Been watching these scence the first one and it's funny and my toofs probly act like that al the time and if you get these t-shirts into hot topic i'll go and buy one like the 2 foamy shirts i got,anyways when is the next all "NG fads Die!!!" comeing out because i would like to make a part for that if i can!anyways this movie ROCKED!espesialy The super awsome rock thing!celldweller is awsome and the whole movie was funny!but I have a question,Is the Bat a Toof-Pick?

sencerly
Linksman11

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Yo Totty

looks like sid wilson(slipknot) made it into your video,
TFC YOU DA BOMB AND MY FRIEND LOVES UR TOONS!
BBQ Nice The song from spongebob.
Toxicbomb been a huge fan!
And Shawn I love the newroundsillaz sience 2003

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

I think I've been scared for life

THANX!

Sempiterna Sempiterna

yea... your no knox or david furth

look on david furth's website and check out his clay-mations and try and do better

-p.s. I'm makeing a clay film check it out some tyme =)

Yantenna-Friendly responds:

Yep, I've seen David Firth's claymations. Many times actually. Considering this was my first actual foray into animation, its obviously not going to compare to his.

Not sure I agree with you about Knox, though. His animations focus mainly on humor, which this one certainly didn't. So its tough to flat out say that his are better. Funnier, certainly, but that's about all they have going for them.